Direct-hire: Network Systems Engineer |
View Company Profile
View all jobs from this company
<< Go back |
||Jul 12, 2018
||- n/a -
||United States - Phoenix
||- n/a -
*Must live in the Arizona area or be willing to relocate
Network Systems Engineer III
Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience, training and certification using and supporting the following technologies:
- Cisco UCS
- Prefer Cisco certification
- EMC VMAX
- EMC XIO
- EMC Isilon
- Data Domain
Additional Job Qualifications:
- Within 18 months in position must possess certification in a minimum of two (2) converged domains (advance level) that demonstrates a technical understanding and literacy within the areas of converged specialization viz.
- domains of Compute, Storage, Networking, Data Center and infrastructure Services.
- Must demonstrate in-depth understanding of Compute, Storage, Networks or Telecommunications and utilities by being able to design and implement its configurations.
- Must have knowledge of methods viz.:
- Systems Engineering, and ITIL and an understanding and awareness of Project Management, Financial Management and Security.
- Knowledge of biomedical devices is desirable.
- Requires ability to conduct platform studies and performance analyses and recommends changes, and design methods/tunes systems/servers/networks to high performance.
- Must be able to lead implementation and deployment efforts, and documentation and maintenance of hardware platform policies and procedures.
- Must be able to create solutions to resolve complex operational problems, collaborating with vendors and users as required, and identify trends that warrant immediate attention.
- Requires ability to provide guidance to management in predicting performance and capacity and addressing related issues.
- Must be able to perform performance tuning, error tracking, and debugging; develop and executes complex change implementation plans; and resolve complex operational problems and determines root cause.
- Must demonstrate an in-depth understanding of system/servers and utilities by designing and implementing configuration.
- Must be able to execute thorough disaster recovery testing procedures; perform system management for complex development efforts; and set up most development environments with little or no supervision from lead system administrator.
- Must be able to work with development team to configure and troubleshoot applications. Requires ability to design complex hardware/platform infrastructure and interfaces.
- Must be able to perform complex hardware sizing; troubleshoot complex hardware problems; perform as hardware resource lead on most projects; and develops High Availability hardware platform designs.
- Must be able to create, expand and maintain relationships with peers and stakeholders.
- Must be attentive to communications interaction; demonstrate comprehension of detailed information; and adapt to a variety of verbal styles and modes of persuasion.
- Must be able to bring conflict into the open and help resolve conflict; and create a friendly climate and good morale and cooperation.
- Must be reliable; have ability to inspire performance and addresses issues effectively; and take bold and decisive action despite risks, conflicts and uncertainty.
- Must be able to communicate a compelling vision that generates excitement, enthusiasm and commitment. Requires the ability to guide others to setting goals that are aligned with organizational vision, culture, policies and practices.
- Requires the ability to read, write and speak effectively in English.