Epic Willow Inpatient Analyst|
View Company Profile
View all jobs from this company
<< Go back |
||Jul 13, 2018
||- n/a -
||- n/a -
||United States - New York
||- n/a -
*Must live in the New York City area or be willing to relocate.
Client has an immediate need for a Senior Willow Analyst. Must have 3+ years of experience with Epic Willow Build/Implementation experience. See below for additional required and preferred qualifications.
Qualifications - required
- Epic Inpatient Willow certification required
- Relevant experience and BA/BS Degree or equivalent
- EMR/RC Implementation and/or support experience
Qualifications - preferred, strongly desired
- Epic Decision Support certification - desired
- Reporting Workbench Reporting experience - strongly desired
- Familiarity with inpatient pharmacy workflow and pharmacy charging - strongly desired
- Experience with third-party pharmacy systems - strongly desired
- Advanced degree or clinical certification - preferred
- Effective oral, written communication and follow-up skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong desktop tool usage including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, problem solver
- Responsible for in-depth knowledge of assigned Epic System software.
- Responsible for supporting additional third-party pharmacy applications
- Conduct regular day-to-day communication, reviews the software, demonstrates a deeper understanding of business operations, and works with Epic, the Project Team(s), HSS Business Representatives/Subject Matter Experts, and end users to tailor the system to fit the organization’s needs.
- Perform in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with the use of Epic software
- Responsible for developing and documenting the internal procedures that will be used in conjunction with Epic applications; and will design, build, test, install and maintain those solutions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the organization’s Core Values and incorporate them into the performance of duties.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the organization’ Service Standards and incorporate them into the performance of duties.
- Work with Application Managers/Directors/etc. and the entire Project Team, to collect, analyze and document business operations and workflow.
- Complete all tasks in a timely manner with accurate documentation.
- Collaborate effectively with Epic using Sherlock or other appropriate tools.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues to achieve the completion of tasks.
- Troubleshoot problems and address questions from users, and provide on-call support on a rotating basis.
- Review and test changes, enhancements, and each new release as assigned.
- With support, create, review, and update test scripts to reflect proposed workflow solutions.
- Analyze data conversion needs.
- Support the training team by keeping trainers abreast of new functionality and system changes. Perform application training functions, as assigned
- Communicate effectively across all impacted teams associated with task assignments.
- Analyze new functionality in new releases to identify impact.
- Develop an understanding of interface requirements and testing.
- Provide assigned on-site support during go-lives and system upgrades.
- Assist with all quality assurance processes, including change management and testing efforts.
- Actively participate and contribute in meetings as assigned.
- Participate in disaster recovery measures.
- Create reports and extracts, as necessary.