We are in search of a RevCycle Executive to join our team to assist with a Cerner implementation. This position will be located with a client based in the Midwestern U.S.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Deep Rev Cycle Architect-level experience; able to help with testing and go-live
- Recent experience with Cerner Rev Cycle including Patient Accounting and Charge Services
- In depth knowledge of Cerner solutions and operational impacts
- Experience leading a Cerner Rev Cycle project and acting as the Subject Matter Expert in these areas
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button. Cumberland Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.