Impact Advisors has an immediate opportunity for a seasoned Epic Healthy Planet Project Manager to oversee large-scale, complex healthcare IT projects while effectively managing client expectations. This role requires seasoned Project Directors to identify key client business issues, determine client needs, develop recommendations and manage the engagement through successful completion. Epic experience is a must.
THIS ROLE REQUIRES WEEKLY NATIONAL TRAVEL
Impact Advisors is a nationally recognized healthcare consulting firm dedicated to improving healthcare through technology and process improvement. As a trusted healthcare leader, we help clients optimize clinical and operational performance through our Best in KLAS® advisory and implementation services. We seek bright, motivated professionals who are passionate about healthcare and technology.
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; engage and manage engagement teams; direct on-time, quality delivery of work; manage project risk
- Ability to develop new business within the project and identify new business elsewhere in the client environment. Assist with developing proposals, RFP, etc.
- Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance
- Participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities
- Mentor and coach Impact associates; participate in the staffing process; actively participate in recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams
- Experience managing large-scale projects with medium to high complexity including planning, budgeting, resource management, deliverable development, timelines, issues and risks
- Experience developing and executing project plans utilizing a project management methodology and project planning tools
- Certified in one, or more, of the Epic modules
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient with office productivity software, such as, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, experience with Visio and MS Project desirable
- Must be willing to travel extensively and work at client sites a minimum of 4 days per week