HealthTECH Resources has urgent need for a remote Sunquest Lab Project Manager for a 3 to 6 month contract at a hospital in NYC starting ASAP. Interested candidates should have expertise in the Anatomic Pathology Lab Informatics System application Sunquest Powerpath.
About the Sunquest Lab Project Manager
Sunquest is a Laboratory Information Management System (LIS/LIMS). Sunquest Powerpath is an Anatomic Pathology Lab Informatics System. This is a healthcare informatics job in a hospital setting, and requires a very niche skillset. Prior experience in a similar role is crucial.
We are currently awaiting more details about the position but need a strong Sunquest Powerpath Project Manager that can lead, coordinate, and keep the project tasks and overall project on track. This work can be done remotely.
If you have the following qualifications, please send across your resume at your earliest convenience:
- Strong Sunquest system knowledge, expertise in use and maintenance of Sunquest Lab System and Sunquest Powerpath.
- 3+ years of healthcare IT/laboratory information systems support and development experience.
- Knowledge of pathology.
- Healthcare IT PM experience.
- Experience in the following areas:
- Sunquest table maintenance
- Test builds
- Reflab testing
- Instrument testing
- EMR testing
- HL7 skills
Why work here?
- Choosing this job means you will work at a world-renowned hospital with friendly, helpful colleagues who share a common devotion to delivering exceptional patient care and IT solutions.
- They are innovative, committed to a healthy work/life balance, and cultivate a culture of learning and development that will help take your career to the next step.
- When you join this team, you become part of our client's unrivaled record of achievement, education, and advancement as you assist them in revolutionizing medicine.