HCS is seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to maximize our efficiency, reduce costs, and improve patient outcomes. Our Project Manager role is suited for an enthusiastic & knowledgeable PM who has experience in & knowledge of healthcare settings. Those who succeed & exceed as Project Managers at HCS have the following:
A seasoned PM with healthcare expertise:
- 5+ years of project management experience in the healthcare industry
- Bachelor's degree in Business or relevant field of study
- Certificate in Project Management a plus
All of these abilities:
- Proven track record in the implementation and management of large information technology projects
- Ability to listen to stakeholders, understand complex issues, recognize decision points, problem solve and deliver creative solutions, and partner with members of a large team
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects effectively and producing quality results with maximum efficiency
- Consistent success in completing projects on time and on budget
- Excellent leadership ability with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and adaptable to change
- Collaborative aptitude to work cross-functionally with internal departments
- Ability to commute to Monmouth County, NJ
These help, too:
- Experience with implementation of electronic health records
- Familiarity ith LTACH, senior living, and/or behavioral health care settings
- Aspiration for long-term growth
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for performing evaluations, implementations and other projects which result in achieving a robust, sustainable, and cost-effective health IT solution for our clients. This includes a full range of technical and administrative processes that maintain all project deliverables and responsibilities, including: project scheduling, risk management, change management, issue management, and status reporting. You will work closely with clients and the HCS team to ensure consistent, measurable results.
In addition, HCS employees embody our mission statement and core values known as weCARE, an acronym for We, Customer-Focused, Adaptability, Responsibility and Empathy. Completing tasks are only one aspect of a position at HCS; accomplishing them with purpose, passion and positivity matter greatly to us.
How we thank you:
- Competitive starting salary; rapid pay-scale advancement based on performance
- Medical/Dental/Life insurance policies, as well as VSP vision care
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Generous paid time off & flextime
- Jury duty compensation
- Professional development opportunities
- Casual & collaborative environment.
- Game room, happy hours, team building, philanthropies, professional sports events, beach gatherings, & more
We are committed to equity:
HCS is a proud equal opportunity employer dedicated to promoting diversity & inclusion as an employer, vendor & member of local & industry communities. Our mission to build & provide solutions for diverse healthcare populations can only be met with an inclusive & diverse group of individuals creating those solutions.
All qualified employees & applicants will receive consideration for employment & promotion without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, ancestry, national origin, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other class or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.