HealthTECH Resources is seeking a Medicare Claims Implementation Analyst with very strong Medicare/coder experience for a 2 month temporary contract position at a healthcare organization in St. Louis, MO.
About the Medicare Claims Implementation Analyst Opportunity:
This client offers more than just IT jobs. Being on the cutting edge of technology advancements, they offer a career in a fast-paced industry with lots of room for growth and innovation. Technology is the core of operations at this medical insurance company. They are thinkers, motivators and innovators. IT is integrated in all divisions across the enterprise. They continuously deliver leading edge solutions and quality results through advanced technology to support more than 11 million members throughout the nation.
- Medicare Coding experience required.
- Medicare Benefits in depth knowledge required.
- Strong claims business analyst experience required.
- AMISYS Advance v6 experience preferred.
- Some remote work is possible, but at least 50% on-site.
If you fit the above profile and would like to find out more, please send across your resume at your earliest convenience.