PROGRAMMER ANALYST II ~ Scientific Computing Requisition#2269334
Strength Through Diversity
Ground breaking science. Advancing medicine. Healing made personal.
Role and Responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist stakeholders in developing specifications for data capture and reporting software.
- Analyze user requirements and envision system features and functionality.
- Plan, design, implement, troubleshoot and maintain software applications. Set expectations on features and priorities throughout the development life cycle.
- Work with agile development methodology, by coordinating requirements, schedules and other activities, and to communicate them to a team of clinical administrative staff. Troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Design and conduct tests for the software.
- Follow best practices for software development which include documenting business rules, processes and procedures underpinning the applications being developed through flowcharts and diagrams.
- Enhance organization by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Resolve conflicting requirements by proposing alternatives.
- Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Three years of experience in systems programming, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. Experience should include specifically C#, ASP.NET, and SQL.
- Some experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, Git, Classic ASP, and VBScript preferred.
- Must be able to manage evolving needs for growing database.
- Must have experience and ability to create and maintain complex software clearly.
- Must be flexible in considering technology options (tools, methods, programming languages).
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.