HealthTECH Resources has an exciting new 4 month contract opportunity for an Agile Scrum Master at a leading managed healthcare organization in New Orleans. Interested candidates should be certified Scrum Masters with IT project management experience.
Duties of the Agile Scrum Master:
- Responsible for guiding the team in developing solutions using Agile practices; being accountable for software build activities.
- Coaching the scrum team to become a self-organized, cross-functional and highly efficient team that delivers high-quality products.
- Facilitating Scrum events such as backlog creation/grooming, prioritization, stand up meetings, estimation, showcase and retrospectives.
- Collaborating with Product Manager to plan roadmap execution based on estimates and capacity; also identify risks to the plan.
- Engage Product Owners, Portfolio Leads, and PMs to fulfill their individual roles.
- Participate and/or Lead scrum adoption practices across the organization and related Community of Practices.
What qualifications will the ideal candidate have?
- Management experience in a health insurance/managed healthcare environment highly preferred.
- 2-3 years of practitioner experience leading Agile/Scrum projects.
- Scrum Master Certification Level 1 or 2 (CSP, PSM I/II).
- Experience in Agile / Scrum development methodologies & tools (Jira / Jenkins).
- Experience in DevOps / continuous deployment / integration process & tools.
- Experience in test-driven development.
- Experience in test automation.
Why work here?
This managed healthcare organization takes great strides to ensure their employees have the resources to live well, be healthy, continue learning, develop skills, grow professionally and serve their local communities. If you seize the opportunity to work for this client, you will:
- Work with colleagues that are friendly, ambitious, and real go-getters. Everyone their works together as a team.
- Have the freedom to be creative -- they will take what you have to say and let you act on it.
- Be valued and respected by your employer.