Epic Beacon Application Systems Analyst|
View Company Profile
View all jobs from this company
<< Go back |
||Jul 18, 2018
||- n/a -
||- n/a -
||US - Texas - Fort Worth
Epic, Epic Beacon
Years of Experience:
Day, 5 days/week
About this Company:
This hospital embraces an inspiring Promise—to improve the health of every child in our region through the prevention and treatment of illness, disease and injury. This not-for-profit organization is comprised of eight companies, including our medical center, physician network, home health company, surgery centers, health plan, health services, and health foundation. With more than 60 primary, specialty and urgent care locations throughout Texas, families can access our top-ranked specialty programs and network of services to meet the unique needs of their child.
"Must Have" Skills for This Job:
1. Requires at least 3 years of direct experience and a high school diploma or equivalent.
2. Epic Beacon certification REQUIRED
3. Build experience REQUIRED
4. BA/BS degree in IS or Business is preferred.
5. May have an equivalent combination of education and/or experience in lieu of
education and/or experience stated above.
About this Job:
This position is an emerging information technology professional within the Systems Analyst family. This position participates in the implementation, testing, installation and support of clinical and business applications.
Expected activities include but are not limited to:
- Modification of applications as needed to meet user requirements.
- Definition and development of reports.
- Participation in application upgrades.
- Participation in the resolution of problems and issues associated with installed
applications and related information technologies.
- Diagnosis of failures encountered in application software and related technologies.
- Quality control of all application implementations/enhancements prior to release to
- Maintains an awareness of vendor and industry developments/plans in area(s) of
responsibility, communication and documentation of all relevant items and activities.