JOB SUMMARY: Hathaway-Sycamores Child & Family Services provides a spectrum of mental health services through various programs for populations of all acuities. Although it serves a variety of consumers, the agency focuses primarily on providing care to low-income, high at- risk youth.
The role of the EHR Application Analyst constantly improves the performance and usability of the agency’s Electronic Health Record system by resolving process and functionality issues. The position analyzes business requirements, tests/introduces process or system changes, and works with EHR system vendor to prioritize bug fixes, patching, and design changes. The EHR Application Analyst I recommends changes or updates to system controls and protocols. Works closely with Applications Support on training content, escalated service requests (Tier 2: Problem Management), and system operations.
- A minimum of 1 -3 years’ experience working in an Health IT or business support discipline, preferably application support or systems development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- Technology, teaching, or training experience preferred.
- Must pass vendor EHR Systems Administrator certification within one year of employment and maintain certification during employment.
- Valid California Driver License and a driving record acceptable to the Agency’s insurance carrier.
Hathaway-Sycamores is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class