We are in search of an Epic Training Director to join our team. This position will be located with a client based in the Southern U.S.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Able to develop strategy and provide support for the rollout of application training to end users in hospitals, clinics, physician offices and billing offices
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Responsible for the development and evaluation of training materials for all applications and end-user training
- Able to oversee full-time trainers, as well as credentialed, temporary and departmental trainers
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button. Cumberland Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.