Our ideal candidate will have a background in Behavioral Health and a substantial network in the field, either through a sales, business development, or high-level leadership role. You will have the challenge of growing new markets in regions where we are expanding our service offerings.
We are seeking one candidate for each of the following territories:
Southeast – Florida, South Carolina, Louisiana
Midwest – Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado
Southwest – Texas, New Mexico, Arizona
Qualifacts leads the industry as a behavioral healthcare technology company. We have an entrepreneurial spirit born from our start-up roots, a track record of growth, and an amazing staff of down-to-earth people who are empowered to be successful in their jobs every day. As part of the team you will focus on what is important to get the best from yourself and your co-workers in an open, evolving and supportive environment guided by values of integrity, compassion, collaboration, passion and accountability. Join us in making a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers and the people they serve!
When you become part of our organization you get lots of great perks such as:
- Detailed training programs to help you effectively learn our organization, products, industry and sales processes
- Competitive base salary with a strong uncapped commissions plan
- Comprehensive health benefits plan with no waiting period
- Strong PTO plan
- 401k with partial match
About the Position:
The Senior Account Executive position is an outside sales opportunity. Focus will be on understanding total market opportunity, identifying potential clients, developing relationships, driving the sales process, and closing new business. Successful candidates will possess a proven sales track record of success or leadership experience in Behavioral Health, and the demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team. We offer a strong compensation package to include base salary and uncapped commissions for a total on-target annual cash compensation of 200k+ and solid benefits package.
- Manage a full sales cycle including prospect identification, qualification, demo & close
- Exceed quota on a quarterly and annual basis
- Continuously build and maintain a high-quality sales pipeline – lead generation (including cold calling) required while also pursuing and managing leads provided by inside sales lead team.
- Collaboratively work with Systems Consultants to design, plan, and implement a quality and needs-driven sales demonstration program (to include determining sales/demo objectives and designing demo scenarios to meet internal and external requirements)
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers in a team selling environment
- Attend key trade shows in your region along with building relationships with current customers and state key influencers in behavioral health to drive overall market penetration strategy
- Maintain detailed notes on deal progress using Salesforce.com
- Communicate effectively with C-level prospects and customers
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- 7+ years demonstrated success in one or combination of the following areas:
- Selling enterprise level technology solutions (ideally complex, high value SaaS deals with long sales cycles in a healthcare vertical) OR
- Experience working directly with behavioral/mental health organizations in a leadership capacity with strong technical Electronic Health Records knowledge and RFP/Grant writing success.
- Experience proactively engaging external prospects/leads, donors or other “buyers” at both the staff/user and executive level.
- Experience in handling complex projects with many internal coordination points, multi-level/ multi-department external stakeholders and extended timelines
- Strong strategic planning and activity implementation skills (critical thinking, researching, organization, prioritization and action orientation) required to create and deliver robust territory plans including call activity, marketing campaigns, top account identification, quarterly forecasting, and pipeline management.
- A new customer acquisition sales mindset (versus account management) with evidence of exceeding sales quotas or other aggressive business goals for several years
- Demonstrated ability to learn new information, follow designated methodologies. Must have desire/willingness to adopt and execute QSI lead generation and sales processes including cold calling activities
- Outgoing, personably nature with excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Demonstrated ability to uncover and access underlying business needs and develop compelling solution/sales messaging
- Excellent influencing and communication/negotiation skills
- High attention to details, diligent in documentation and very organized
- Competitive drive, self-starter, resourceful, collaborative, and coachable
- Strong software skills, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Reside within or adjacent to assigned territory