Epic Citrix System Administrator|
HealthTECH Resources, Inc.
View Company Profile
View all jobs from this company
<< Go back |
||Jan 17, 2019
||US - Pennsylvania - Philadelphia
||- n/a -
HealthTECH Resources is seeking an Epic Citrix System Administrator for a contract position at a premier healthcare organization in PA. Interested candidates should have a mixture of expertise within Epic electronic health record applications and Citrix server virtualization technologies.
What are the main duties of the Epic Citrix System Administrator?
Epic Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Responsible for the following applications - Epic Print Service, Web Blob Service, Interconnect, Hyperspace, System Pulse, Hyperspace Web.
- Setup and configure multi-site, load balanced applications as part of Epic’s Web and Service Server tier.
- Responsible for underlying infrastructure of all Epic Windows infrastructure.
- Integration with other Epic components and third party applications such as Imprivata Single Sign-on, Chartmaxx, and Entrust two-factor authentication.
- Architecture, design, and deployment of multi-site enterprise Citrix solution – XenServer, XenApp/XenDesktop, Provisioning Services, StoreFront, Delivery Controllers.
- Integrate new features and requests (e.g. Single Sign-on, Content redirection, device integration, multi-factor authentication).
- Deployment and configuration of XenServer hypervisor.
- Deploy, configure, and update Provisioning Services (PVS), including setup for highly available TFTP and PXE.
- Deploy and configure NetScaler Gateway for secure resource access by external users.
Epic Citrix System Administrator Skills and Qualifications
- Required Skills:
- Epic Client Systems Administrator expertise:
- Epic Print Service, Web Blob Service, Interconnect, Hyperspace, System Pulse, Hyperspace Web.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with in depth knowledge of server virtualization technology - Example VMWare or Xenserver.
- Experience with VMware/Xenserver, Hyper-V or other server virtualization technologies.
- Experience in designing, deploying and supporting large-scale Citrix environments using XenApp, XenDesktop, Storefront, PVS, Netscaler and Citrix Receiver
- Experience in managing and Deploying multiple high availability Citrix Farms, XenApp 7.x and above.
- Desired Skills:
- Experience acting as a technical lead, preferably in a healthcare environment, in support of a large, complex vendor application.
- Experience with Netscaler appliance and general load balancing.
- Epic – ECSA
- Microsoft – MCSA, or MCP, or MCTS.
- Citrix – CCA or CCP.
- VMware – VCP-DCV or VCA-DTM.
Why work here?
- A unique work environment, with exceptional team members, supportive managers and state-of-the-art training.
- This company enjoys a reputation for excellence throughout the region and beyond -- this is a great opportunity to get involved high up on a great project at an award-winning health care system.
- A healthy, flexible and productive work environment that allows for both a challenging career and the ability to meet your life responsibilities.