Senior Business Applications Analyst (5635)|
Cumberland Consulting Group
View Company Profile
View all jobs from this company
<< Go back |
||Jan 22, 2019
||Depends on Experience
||Area - Southern US
||- n/a -
We are in search of a Senior Business Applications Analyst to join our team. This position will be located with a client based in the Southern U.S.
- Has working knowledge of Master File Central with experience in Import/Export with Model Data formats, Health Plans & Benefits, Transaction Factory, Codes (billing, revenue, case mix, classification, etc.), Prospective Payment system and Worklist configuration.
- Experience with managing the contents of Enhanced & Standard worklists, specifically Appointments & Encounters, Census, Charge Error, Encounters, Guarantor, Check-in, Missing data and Patient Access.
- Understanding of propensity to pay/Clear Quote and address verification.
- Ability to review Stream HL7 transactions and troubleshoot interface transactions.
- Understanding of Reports including Model Articles and setting override parameters and exporting.
- Knowledge of HDX insurance eligibility rule set up and execution.
- Experience with SRF Adaptability Tool, setting up coded values, maintaining value lists.
- In-depth knowledge of Scheduling Administration configuration.
- Ability to navigate & scan to Document Management.
- Familiarity with Allscripts Sunrise Registration, Acute care, Emergency Care, Table configuration.
- Excellent written and oral communication. Prepare and provide communications to project teams, clients and departments regarding planning, system updates, issues status and escalations.
- Participate in workflow discussions, process analysis and design specifications including documentation and solutions recommendations.
- Ability to logically group and consolidate various data types/table files across different systems.
- Must fully understand and be able to articulate functional processes and business rules related to the applications being implemented and supported.
- Participate in all aspects of system support; including but not limited to testing, troubleshooting issues, issue resolution, software maintenance, feature enhancements, etc.
- Participate with system build, QA testing and validation procedures prior to software implementation/updates.
- Must develop a thorough understanding of the limitations and opportunities presented by the applications supported.
- Provide support to users during scheduled and unscheduled downtime periods as well as participate in after hours on call support.
- Create and update system, operational and department documentation as is appropriate, to include process design & modifications, upgrades, decisions made, direction, actions and resolutions.
- Work in a collaborative fashion and be a team player but also capable of working independently.
- Ability to interact with individuals at various levels in the organization with a high degree of integrity.
- Strong skills with MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button. Cumberland Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.