Do you want to work for one of the Carolinas' most respected medical practices? Are you looking for not just a job, but a career? We are looking for you.
We are Charlotte Eye Ear Nose & Throat Associates, P.A. (CEENTA), the region's premier eye, ear, nose, and throat care provider for adults and pediatric patients for more than 90 years, and we are looking to add to our team. We are currently looking for an Epic Prelude/RTE Analyst who will be responsible for supporting the successful identification, analysis, build, testing, training, and implementation of services in the provider offices working directly with all applications to ensure the project meets time deadlines by performing duties within the scope of the policy and procedures defines by Charlotte Eye Ear Nose and Throat Associates (CEENTA).
This is a fulltime exempt position and is located in the McAlpine area of Charlotte, NC. Candidates hired for the project will receive FREE training for one the hottest requested certifications in the country! Stop applying for jobs and start towards a career.
As the largest multi-specialty practice on the East Coast — with 18 locations throughout North and South Carolina, over 130 providers offering comprehensive adult and pediatric care, and a full list of ancillary departments and services — we strive to hire the best staff possible to take excellent care of our patients.
Summary of the position:
Responsible for supporting the successful identification, analysis, build, testing, training, and implementation of services in the provider offices working directly with all applications to ensure the project meets time deadlines by performing duties within the scope of the policy and procedures defines by Charlotte Eye Ear Nose and Throat Associates (CEENTA).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develop implementation work plans and manage multiple concurrent implementation projects as related to Epic
* Establish and utilize standard software implementation methodologies.
* Review, design and implement service and change management work requests
* Participate in user department task forces and implementation teams.
* Serve as task force member as required.
* Build rapport with end users and address customer service issues in a timely manner.
* Maintain all application software in production at current release levels.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree required. 2-3 years of Patient Access experience with knowledge of scheduling, registration and referral workflows strongly preferred. Epic certifications in Cadence, Prelude, Referrals, Welcome or Real Time Eligibility preferred. Prior experience with Epic, Microsoft Office & Visio a plus.
Skills and Abilities:
* Network computer software applications, practice management software and applicable electronic medical record software.
* Strong project management and organizational skills.
* Strong communication and follow-up skills.
* Ability to lead meetings, prioritize, resolve conflicts, maintain issues lists, and manage a project plan.
* Work both independently and as part of a team to accomplish all assigned tasks.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Certificates and License:
An active Epic (2017, 2018) Cadence and/or Prelude certificate preferred. Certification must be obtained within 3 months of hire date.
Charlotte Eye Ear Nose and Throat Associates offers a competitive benefits package including medical insurance coverage on the first day of employment and an employer matched 401(k). Join our team to provide exceptional patient care and employee customer service.