Epic Application Technical Project Manager, 18-24 months, on-site M - Thur, start ASAP.
• 4-10 years of management experience in an Epic healthcare environment with full lifecycle implementation experience
• Technical project management knowledge within specialty several including Epic Applications, Revenue Cycle, Access and Clinical Applications, Financial and Administrative Systems, Systems Integration, and Program and Capacity Management
• Knowledge of Epic Applications for strategic planning, technology assessment and direction
• Bachelor s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Professional project management certification
• Epic certifications in Revenue Cycle, Access and Integration (desired)