The Senior Software Engineer is a key member of the product and development team providing technical leadership to ensure the delivery of systems that enable the execution of our programs. Responsibilities also include developing and implementing innovative systems in collaboration with internal teams and strategic business partners.
This position supports new and existing software and system development of clinical, financial, and analytic-based solutions designed to support innovate healthcare delivery models. The position is in Nashville, TN and relocation is not available.
Required skills & experience
(the “must haves” to be considered):
- 7+ years of software engineering/development experience required
- Backend Experience: ASP.NET Core, Node.js
- Frontend Experience: Angular (w/ TypeScript), Vue, React, or a comparable framework - Proven track record of providing guidance and leadership on big data tool development
- Healthcare system knowledge and a strong understanding of electronic health systems and functions required.
- Proven track record of developing new systems and enhancing existing systems for improved efficiency, analyzing technical requirements, and providing technical support to clients or team members
- Strong experience with software design patterns
What you need to know:
- Excellent base pay with bonus opportunities, full benefits
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic, quickly growing organization - Work in one of America’s top 15 best cities to live - right on legendary Music Row
- A work schedule that allows you to balance work and home life - Brand new office space, flexible work schedules