We are in search of a Cerner Revenue Cycle Pre-Upgrade Readiness Assessment Analyst to join our team to participate in a Cerner upgrade assessment. This position will be located with a client based in the Northeastern U.S.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Analyst/Lead level candidate with heavy Cerner Rev Cycle (Cerner Patient Accounting) application and functionality knowledge that comes with Cerner 2018 code
- Previous project management experience not required
- Knowledge of Cerner Reg/Sched, HIM in addition to CPA ideal
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button. Cumberland Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.