View Company Profile
View all jobs from this company
<< Go back |
||May 24, 2019
||- n/a -
||- n/a -
||US - Tennessee - Nashville
||- n/a -
About the Company
Qualifacts Systems, Inc. is a 5-time honoree on the Inc. 5000 list, making us one of the top behavioral health EHR providers on this exclusive ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies. We have an entrepreneurial spirit born from our start-up roots, and an amazing staff of down-to-earth people who are empowered to be successful in their jobs every day. As part of the team you will focus on what is important to get the best from yourself and your co-workers in an open, evolving, and supportive environment guided by values of integrity, compassion, collaboration, passion, and accountability. Join us and Make A Difference!
Benefits of Working for Qualifacts
- Work at a leading Healthcare Technology company in the heart of downtown Nashville, and get free parking!
- Collaborate with industry leaders and mentors with the focus of making a meaningful impact in people’s lives
- Amazing co-workers that have fun in company team building events, relaxed get-togethers and company celebrations
- Encouragement to be yourself including casual dress and an inclusive environment
- Competitive benefits including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans available on your first day
- A robust PTO plan
- 401K with match
- Onsite training
- Oh yeah, and free Starbucks coffee and snacks!
About the Position
As the Program Manager
for Qualifacts, you will focus on strategic programs and enable us to look beyond technology. You will partner with Product, Finance, Implementation, Training, Sales and other departments to ensure that what we deliver is aligned with business strategy and priorities. The Program Manager is a senior-level practitioner that manages multiple, related projects in a coordinated way, ensuring that all resources are maximized and aligned with overall business goals. Working with Project Managers and other QSI staff, the program manager will orchestrate all activities to drive progress from concept through organization readiness to customer adoption.
Highly visible in the organization, this role requires someone with extensive experience in the program management profession, is emotionally intelligent, is highly collaborative to work effectively across all levels of the organization to achieve predictable project delivery, and is ready to Make A Difference!
- Demand Management - Work with the Product team and the Leadership team to assess new project requests in terms of prioritization and alignment with our business strategy and revenue targets
- Resource Allocation and Management - Understand the demand on our team members and help manage project assignments to maximize utilization
- Communication - Providing transparency to the health of the portfolio, communication across stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Risk Management - Evaluate the risks inherent in our strategic programs and build appropriate mitigation plans
- Collaboration - Coordinate the collaboration of senior stakeholders and Project Managers
- Change Management - Ensuring that changes are evaluated for impact on both the business and the projects/resources within the portfolio
- Continuous Improvement - Evaluating our inefficiencies, identifying opportunities to improve our SDLC
- Portfolio Analysis - including key metrics such as accuracy of estimating, project delivery, financial governance, revenue impact and ROI
- Forecasting and Capacity Planning - Planning based on anticipated demand
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science from an accredited college or university, or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years' experience in project or program management, with demonstrated progression through more strategic roles and increasing project size and complexity
- 5+ years' experience working with software development life cycles, include Waterfall and Agile delivery methodologies
- 3+ years' experience in resource capacity modelling and forecasting
- Proven stakeholder management skills, including presenting information at the executive level and driving prioritization decisions.
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills
- Able to handle multiple engagements with overlapping deadlines, and clearly organize schedules and dependencies across multiple stakeholder organizations
- Able to drive a culture of service excellence and operational transparency
- Proven ability to influence multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to provide leadership and mentorship to project managers and technical leads
- Knowledge of MS Project or Project Server, Confluence, Jira, PowerBI and MS Office (Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- PMP, PgMP, or PfMP certification
- 3+ years experience with Lean methodologies, including value stream mapping and continuous improvement
- Working knowledge of infrastructure, network architect