As a trusted resource to our hospital client this individual will support Population Health Informatics initiatives.
Supports Population Health Informatics leadership team with the ongoing effort to identify and prioritize business and/or clinical processes and functions that will support a wide-ranging Population Health Informatics portfolio. Projects aim to accomplish the quadruple aim of lower costs, better quality, a higher degree of patient satisfaction, and joy in work.
Plans, organizes and evaluates Population Health Informatics initiatives, features/ capabilities and associated business processes from strategy and design through execution. Supports team in facilitating the key activities of business, including business analysis, vendor and market research, current state discovery, future state mapping, impact analysis, and developing change and culture management components as well as coordinating the technical execution, including digital marketing, software development and technology business solutions. Serves as a liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
• Take planning done to date and help create application support documentation
• Help with defect ticket triage and management
• Attend meetings in terms of collecting information for the support plans
• Designs, creates & distributes weekly and monthly web analytics dashboards & reports, as well as meaningful KPIs at all levels, including executive summaries & detailed channel performance reports. Incorporates offline data points as it relates, enhances or contributes to the reports, KPI’s & analyses.
• Supports, coordinates, and collaborates with other clinical, business, and IT service lines to design custom reports to measure & analyze project effectiveness.
• Bachelor’s in Marketing/Analytics/Informatics or related field, required.
• Minimum of one (1) year responsible for business and/or clinical analysis required.
• Healthcare experience and/or medical or NY nursing licensure preferred.