Texas Health Central Staffing Office seeks to hire a Full Time Nursing Timekeeper to work in Arlington.
The address is 612 East Lamar Blvd, Arlington, TX 76011
Salary range is Min $17.05 - Max $25.92 – based on relevant experience
Monday-Friday variable hours during the day shift based on operational demand
May require some occasional evenings and weekends
Maintains the scheduled tasks for the correct coding of payable time to the employee
- Enters schedule data into the ClairVia
- Inputs tasks for charge, preceptor pay, extra shift time, etc and adjusts the task times as appropriate to prevent overlaps
- or gaps that will cause incorrect payment
- Schedules Call tasks for those departments/employees that take call, for the proper payment of callback time
- Inputs PTO, PSKS, PVAC, etc for the appropriate length of time to maintain standard hours and pay employees for missed
- work time
- Inputs No Meal Breaks tasks
- Inputs tasks for education, meetings, training, Community hours etc to make the time paid non-productive, to maintain
- accurate productivity reporting in Peoplesoft and ClairVia
- Adds in Tracking tasks for monitoring of certain activities - Tardy, Missed punches, etc.
Manages punch data through Peoplesoft
- In Peoplesoft, reviews Group Exceptions and corrects missing and incorrect punch entries
- Inserts break punch sequences as needed for floating employee
- Inserts float department for times employee failed to float on initial punch
- Review payable time to verify the employee is getting appropriate pay and that the time is coded correctly
Updates new hires and maintains Employee Info in ClairVia
- Updates abbreviation
- Updating Skill
- Float capabilities
- Patterns-if appropriate
Provides reports on employee time and labor activities as requested
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
High School Diploma or equivalent required
Two years of payroll processing experience in a healthcare staffing agency or agency staffing environment required; experience in accounts payable, receivable and understanding of DOL guidelines.
Demonstrated ability to work within a healthcare staffing software, understands pay/bill/gross margin/gross profit for effective staffing profitability for affiliate providers, experience within a VMS environment. Ability to work in PeopleSoft and other staffing software.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
- 2019 FORTUNE Magazine's “100 Best Companies to Work For®”
- Employees' Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
- A “Best Workplaces in Texas” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
- 2019 “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (ranked #1)
- A 2019 Gold level LearningElite award – national list of best organizations for learning and development by Chief Learning Officer magazine
- A 2019 “America's Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes