ABOUT KNB COMMUNICATIONS
For us, it’s personal. Our vision is to propel healthcare forward and contribute to efficiency and alignment, greater accountability and improved outcomes for everyone.
KNB is the communications marketing partner for health and health tech companies that are under pressure to perform in a rapidly changing business environment. We utilize every channel of marketing and public relations to tell our clients’ stories and help them create visibility in the industry and growth through new business.
We are a skilled, rapid deployment team of highly enthusiastic specialists who have evolved in the health tech space and understand how to build awareness and reputation, drive leads, shorten sales cycles and create lasting relationships.
An Account Executive has successful communications and marketing experience, including public relations, writing, social media and digital communications, branding, mapping and content development. Previous experience working in a public relations, corporate communications, marketing department or agency is a must.
DUTIES & EXPERIENCE
- Assess and understand clients’ needs and orchestrate appropriately
- Maintain strong client relationships
- Manage the delivery of PR campaigns including daily media relations (national, trade, local, online media, etc.) and develop high-quality written material including, press releases, pitches, byline articles, case studies and marketing collateral
- Possess tactical and strategic communications skills - written, verbal and interpersonal
- Conduct research, create collateral and/or write content for key healthcare communications including: campaign strategy, timelines, launch plans, activity reports, competitive analysis, Q&A, budgets, client and media communications
- Lead proactive media relations efforts to achieve quality, high-impact placements on a regular basis.
- Pitch, network and work closely with the media and bloggers to optimize clients’ exposure
- Cultivate strong relationships with media, industry leaders, organizations, clients, freelancers, KNB vendors and other stakeholders
- Act as day to day client contact to oversee general client administrative tasks, such as client weekly agendas, recap reports, clip and monthly reports
- Identify and work with media; demonstrate network of traditional and online media contacts and maintain agency media database
- Manage speaking and awards programs for clients
- Assist with new business research, proposal writing and presentations
- Experience with tools such as CISION, HubSpot, Harvest, Sprout Social, Google AdWords, LinkedIn
- Anticipate client questions and prepare alternative approaches
- Understand client objectives, project goals, scope and budget
- Possess an entrepreneurial, can-do spirit
- Ability to manage multiple priorities inherent in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of PR/communications experience
- Superior presentation and written skills
- Experience and interest in healthcare
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Employee benefits include 401k, medical, dental and paid time-off package.