We are in search of an Epic Radiant Analyst to join our team to participate in the requirements gathering, building, troubleshooting, and testing for an upcoming Epic implementation. This position will be located with a client based in the Northeastern U.S.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Epic Radiant certification
- MRT, DICOM testing and content build-all are all in scope for this role
- 3-5 years of relevant hands-on experience implementing Epic Radiant
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work on collaborative teams
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button. Cumberland Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.