Job ID 59244
Texas Health Resources seeks to hire a Web Developer – Digital Marketing to work Full Time.
The address is 612 E. Lamar Blvd., Arlington, TX 76011
Salary range is Min. $41.72/hr to Max. $62.83/hr – based on relevant experience
• 1st shift
As Web Developer on the digital engagement team in Texas Health's Brand Experience division, you will have an integral role in creating and maintaining integrated and contextual web experiences on the Sitecore platform that enable meaningful consumer engagements with our brand. To accomplish this work, you will collaborate closely with Marketing and other internal stakeholders - and external partners as needed - to complete development projects and tasks that fulfill digital goals, support marketing objectives and meet consumer expectations. You will also monitor and maintain the performance of the Sitecore platform, its integration points and other components of the digital ecosystem within your purview.
• Enhance and maintain key application and data integration points for public-facing site with a focus on publishing activities, consumer experience, CRM integrations and Sitecore platform functionality.
• Develop custom solutions and interfaces leveraging the Sitecore platform.
• Design and manage execution of test plans to ensure that a quality solution is deployed.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop content and solutions for the selected CMS platform.
• Document and maintain best practices, project standards, procedures, application, quality objectives and "lessons learned;" ensure that applications systems are developed in a way that complies with architectural/development standards and established methodologies and practices.
• Support and extend existing development processes, standards, monitoring and documenting to ensure solutions are achieving business objectives.
• Monitor performance of Sitecore cloud hosting solution; troubleshoot and report issues as required.
• Develop, maintain and troubleshoot interfaces between Sitecore and other systems.
• Collaborate and partner with vendors and IT departments as needed to resolve technical issues and implement solutions.
• Provide hands-on technical assistance and training to content owners and content publishers.
• Maintain and enforce governance policies and procedures for the Sitecore platform.
• Manage upgrades and implementations of Sitecore websites, applications and environments.
• Support and/or install Sitecore software and related websites; participate in the installation, development, testing, and certification of company Sitecore instance and websites.
• Perform Sitecore system administration and other duties as required.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics or related technical field and,
• 4 years of experience with Web/e-development programming is required.
• 8 years of Web/e-development programming experience with no degree.
Technology/platform development experience requirements:
• 2 years of experience with Sitecore platform, and,
• Experience within a health care organization is preferred
• Integration of Sitecore and other 3rd party applications such as Marketing Automation, e-commerce, CRM, etc.
• Implementation of Sitecore Analytics, Personalization, and Campaign Tracking/Automation.
• Experience with responsive design, jQuery, CSS3, and mobile site delivery.
• Experience with Web Service APIs (e.g. REST, SOAP) and database development.
• Proficient in using Unicorn for tracking Sitecore item changes preferable.
• Experience with Microsoft Azure.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/ffy4pw65vdfzcztw