Texas Health Resources seeks to hire a PeopleSoft Project Specialist to work Full Time for their HRIS Department.
The address is 612 East Lamar Blvd., Arlington, TX 76011.
Salary range is Minimum $40.54/hr. to Maximum $57.01/hr. – based on relevant experience
- Full Time; 1st Shift
- Position Required some on call
- Lead and/or participate in projects/business requests from conception to implementation including: project management, requirements gathering, functional specification documentation, development, system testing, fit gap analysis, managing end user acceptance testing, implementation, support, and end user documentation.
- Evaluate current processes to identify areas for improvement. Stay abreast of the latest HR best practices to serve as a subject matter expert for HR team. Provide HR Systems Strategic Guidance and support to management. Involve key stakeholders to help identify requirements, risks and trade-offs for enhancements to support evolving company requirements.
- Oversee configuration management tasks including application configuration, quality assurance reviews and adherence of change control standards and processes.
- Assist director in supervision, direction and development of department internal and external staff. Attend departmental continuing education and meetings. Perform assignments deemed necessary by director and P&C leadership. Actively interface with all members of staff and management in relation to information solicitation and project management support.
- Develop, influence, and manage relationships with key business leaders and stakeholders to ensure alignment of HRIS with business goals and priorities.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Human Resources, or related field or 4 additional years of relevant work experience in lieu of a degree
- 5 years' experience in HR processes and applications (Work Force Administration, Benefits, Time and Labor, Compensation, Payroll, Talent Management) is Required.
- 5 years' experience in a HRIS role supporting customized and 3rd party HR applications including PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 along with experience in configuration/change management processes and tools is Required.
- Ability to understand customer requirements, and translate business requirements/issues
- Functional requirements and design, Configure & test medium to complex rules, complete testing & support User acceptance
- Should be able to demonstrate a very good functional understanding including process flows, configurations & setup of the modules handled
- Strong skills to understand existing implementation/setups in a short time, work on functional aspects of incidents & propose accurate solutions
- Strong root-cause analysis & debugging skills on the functional aspects of incidents & tickets for the modules handled
- Ability to work on development (enhancements) and Support requirements
- Excellent customer interface skills and the ability to effectively communicate with end users as well as Business stake holders and team members
- Full understanding of the systems development life-cycle and configuration management principles and elements
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights:
- 2018 FORTUNE Magazine's “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
- 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4th year in a row)
- 2018 Employees' Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor