Are you an Epic Analyst with experience or certification in Ambulatory? Do you have a deep understanding of technical project management, clinical + business processes and workflow? Do you have experience with HIM? Are you looking to move to an organization that fits your professional goals and your personal desire to help others? If so, we have a wonderful opportunity on our Epic IS Team!
What want to talk with you if you are:
- A good communicator who excels at establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff at all corporate levels.
- A leader who can make key decisions, prioritize tasks a handle complex projects.
- A critical thinker who is able to assess problems and develop effective solutions and work with difficult people in a positive pleasant manner.
- An experienced IS/IT or clinical professional who has knowledge of various hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, as well as troubleshooting techniques
What you'll do:
- Handle and execute Epic system configuration activities in Ambulatory.
- Gather and analyze requirements to figure out functional specifications; design, develop, maintain, review, and provide technical support services in an Epic environment.
- Analyze current systems, handle technical projects and make recommendations for upgrades/improvements.
- Build strong working relationships with staff through effective communication.
What we'll offer you:
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Position/Technology Specific Training
- Excellent Healthcare options
- Experience with Epic systems
- Current Epic Certification or Epic Proficiency Status
- HIM experience.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. ADN or higher or other formal clinical credentials may also be accepted.
- Experience: 2-4+ years in a healthcare setting, technical, or EHR configuration.
- Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current Washington State driver's license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage. If Epic training is needed, travel to Wisconsin may be required for as many as 8-10 training sessions over several months. Epic Certification or Proficient Status may be required within 90 days of training to permit continued employment. For some positions, clinical certifications, licenses, or other clinical credentials may be required (for example, certain positions may require nursing background).
We serve more than 149,000 across 24 medical clinics, 12 dental clinics, 8 pharmacies, and 59 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.