Bridges/Cloverleaf Interface Analyst
Start - ASAP
Length of Assignment - through 11.2020, project post-live stabilization (16 months)
Travel - 100% on-site; some remote may be negotiated. Talk with hiring team during interviews
· Epic Bridges Certification
· Cloverleaf Level II certification.
· In depth experience with the Unix platform, TCL code, and comfortable at the command line.
· Experience closely collaborating with ancillary systems in implementing interfaces for their systems.
· In depth experience designing, configuring, and implementing integration solutions in Epic and Cloverleaf.
· Direct experience in bridging the gap between end user requirements and technology solutions.
· Previous experience in a minimum of 2 full Epic implementation go lives.
· Good technical knowledge of current interface and interoperability tools, standards, and principles.
· Working technical experience with HL7, XML, CDA, CCD, and other transactional standards.
· Strong knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
· Serve as a Bridges and Cloverleaf interface analyst working to implement new and update existing interfaces, and implement HL7 data conversions.
· Collaborate with others to gather information needed to implement interfaces including the other Epic interface analysts, application analysts and ancillary systems analysts.
· Drive the development of the gap analysis documents, which define the differences between the source and receiving system and how to resolve that gap.
- Includes leading the discussions regarding workflows, trigger events, and a field-by-field analysis of messages.
- Develop the functional interface specification, messaging workflows, data translation tables necessary for the team to implement the interface.
· Build interfaces in Cloverleaf and Bridges - includes developing an architectural design, variants, xlates, and any supporting code to implement the interfaces.
· Support all aspects of testing for the interface:
Work with application team members and testing lead to develop appropriate interface functional tests for the interface.
Participate in testing
Remediate and test impacted Interfaces with ancillary systems.
Complete appropriate testing documentation as defined by testing lead.
· Comply with all team standards for design, implementation, and documentation of interfaces.
· Complete other project activities and deliverables as defined by team lead and project Manager.
· Deliverables for the project include a complete design specification, future state data diagram, testing documentation, go live check list for each interface.
· Escalate issues to team lead and project manager as appropriate.
· Work under the direction of the project manager on all project related activities.
· Complete other project activities and deliverables as defined by team lead and project manager.
· Provide weekly status reports.