We are in search of an Epic Patient Access Manager to join our team to participate in the requirements gathering, building, troubleshooting, and testing for an upcoming Epic implementation. This position will be located with a client based in the Midwestern U.S.
Experience and Skills:
- Good history of implementing in the Patient Access space
- Preferably a large health system(s)
- Experience with process re-design/improvement a plus
- Certified in Cadence preferred
- Deep working knowledge of Epic (need a content rich PM not just administrative)
- Can navigate complex workflows and be creative. Help lead client to a satisfactory solution
- Can corral stakeholders and promote buy-in. Manage any assigned workgroups
- Be a self-starter that can anticipate the “what’s next” and work collaboratively with the Program Director
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "apply online" button. Cumberland Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.