We are looking for a results driven Sales Account Executive to join our growing sales team. We are a leading value-based care analytics partner to over 30,000+ healthcare providers and payers. Our purpose is to improve the quality of today’s healthcare through learner-centric, effective technology. We help thousands of healthcare professionals achieve the top 1% of quality reporting.
This position will focus on building the Healthmonix B2B healthcare relationships within the healthcare provider and payer industry, including hospital, healthcare systems, physician networks, home health and other healthcare organizations. The ideal candidate will meet and/or exceed sales goals and objectives in the US market. The overall goal of our Sales Account Executive is selling our proven solutions into specialty organizations across the US.
- The ability to sell to and close Administrators, Thought Leaders, MD decision makers and the C-Suite
- Developing strategic relationships with Key Opinion Leaders including billing, legal, process efficiency, quality, practice management, clinical and multi-state physician practices
- Providing Healthcare Quality Improvement expertise that includes proposing our solutions to healthcare providers
- Analysis, understanding and demonstration of revenue generation activities and reporting
- Assist with inbound lead generation campaigns
- Conduct online product demos to prospects
- Prepare and present proposals to prospects
- 5-7+ years of healthcare sales experience
- MIPS/ACO experience
- Aptitude for learning new technology is a must
- BA or BS degree
- Process driven, detail oriented, proactive and self-motivated
- Comfortable in startup culture
- Experience selling software to small and large health systems
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Experience selling healthcare software
- Experience with selling to providers, payers, healthcare networks, etc.
- Familiarity with HubSpot
Additional Job Information:
This is a full-time position and pay includes a base salary plus commission. Company benefits include health insurance, dental and vision, paid time off, and 401k matching. This role is ideal for hungry professionals looking to join a company with a great culture and tons of growth potential. If you think you’ve got what it takes, we invite you to submit your application with your resume and cover letter.
Since 2007, Healthmonix has provided cloud-based software focused on Quality Improvement and continuing Medical Education. Healthmonix technology is used by hospitals, private practices, medical education associations, and other healthcare professionals across the country, providing an integrated approach to clinical data registries, healthcare learning systems, and patient engagement. Healthmonix builds systems that are streamlined to collect data relevant to a facility’s improvement goals and transforms it into knowledge, and then turns that knowledge into measured improvement. With MIPSPRO by Healthmonix, a Top 5 MIPS Registry, we have reported MIPS for over 30,000 providers. For more information about Healthmonix products and services, visit www.Healthmonix.com.