Cerner Patient Accounting/Revenue Cycle Analyst|
View Company Profile
View all jobs from this company
<< Go back |
||Sep 05, 2019
||- n/a -
||- n/a -
||US - Illinois - Chicago
||- n/a -
Position Title: Cerner Patient Accounting / Revenue Cycle Lead
- Previous Cerner Patient Accounting Solution application build and testing
- Previous experience and knowledge with Revenue Cycle and system conversion required
- Ability to travel 80-100% to Mid-West location
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide Cerner Patient Accounting application support for build, testing, and configuration.
- Determine scope of investigation required for system optimization, design, and implementation.
- Utilize patient accounting knowledge and provide recommendations for electronic claims, billing statements, post remittance advice, and cash collections.
- Design Cerner Patient Accounting to communicate with patients, guarantors, employers, and payors per hospital standards.
- Collaborate with hospital personnel to automate work queues, direct assignments, and improve work processes.
- Reduce lost clinical information and the number of claims denied for hospital departments.
- Prioritize system build efforts and proactively identify impact of changes upon other applications.
- Identify business and clinical issues through interaction with clinicians and end users.
- Assess and current and future state workflows and for system design.
- Complete general system troubleshooting.
- Resolve reported system and application problems in test and production environments.
- Function as liaison and advocate to clinicians to ensure the system meets end user requirements.
- Evaluate, design, and develop testing plans and assist with testing system functionality and validation.
- Manage quality auditing of project data and system build prior to conversions.
- Prepare written deliverables as defined in project scope.
- Must bring positive energy to the position
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace healthcare environment
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results oriented
- Clear commitment to the project
- Focus on accountability
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Maintain professional attitude and performance