Epic Project Manager|
View Company Profile
View all jobs from this company
<< Go back |
||Sep 26, 2019
||- n/a -
||- n/a -
||US - Oklahoma
||- n/a -
Position Title: Epic Project Manager
- Minimum Five (5) years of experience implementing Epic in a multi-facility healthcare system
- Previous end-to-end experience in a project management role leading a medium to large scale Epic Software implementation, including the full life cycle from planning through go-live
- Experience with one or more of the following areas related to Epic system: Physicians Workgroup, Clinical Content & Workflow, Education and Training, Revenue Cycle, Inpatient and Ambulatory System Build
- Ability to travel 80-100% to Central location
Highly Preferred Experience:
- Epic Certification in relevant subject areas
- Knowledge of EPIC in a Behavioral Health environment
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology, Healthcare Management, or related field
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Project Manager will be part of a collaborative team responsible for the successful implementation of Epic applications.
- Work directly with the Program Director and the Epic implementation team to achieve an integrated implementation.
- Provide leadership for one or more of the following areas related to Epic system: Physicians Workgroup, Clinical Content & Workflow, Education and Training, Revenue Cycle, Inpatient and Ambulatory System Build.
- Provide coaching and direction to specified Workgroup team.
- Coordinate build team resources activities with clinical operations to ensure the clinical perspective is integrated into the validation sessions, design, build and testing of the new solution.
- Responsible for day-to-day administration including management of project workplan to ensure on-time completion of deliverables and achievement of milestones.
- Manage project timelines and daily tasks and lead project team in successful execution of the plan.
- Manage issue resolution and risk mitigation to ensure issues are resolved or escalated to appropriate forums for resolution.
- Identify barriers to project success and support risk management planning.
- Provide Resource Management and create Workgroup-specific project resource plan.
- Facilitate review and approval process with Process Lead and Program Director.
- Provide Vendor Management including respective consultants and contractors.
- Monitor project status taking action to prevent timeline slippage, meet project budget, and provide formal status reports.
- Communicate status/progress to leadership groups to assure key decisions are identified.
- Conduct weekly team meetings to discuss team and project related activities, issues, change, communications, and updates.
- Project Manager will report directly to the Program Director and have a collaborative partnership with Process Lead and related Clinical Operations Lead.
- Must bring positive energy to the position
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace healthcare environment
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results oriented
- Clear commitment to the project
- Focus on accountability
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Maintain professional attitude and performance