Regional Sales Manager - Mid-Atlantic|
View Company Profile
View all jobs from this company
<< Go back |
||Jan 14, 2020
||- n/a -
||- n/a -
||Area - East US - Mid-Atlantic
||- n/a -
We are looking for individuals with deep experience in behavioral/mental healthcare who are passionate about the impact a great EHR solution partner can present to providers in this space. Candidates should be located in New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, West Virginia, or an adjacent state with strong networks in one or more of the named states. Relocation is not offered for this role.
We Make a Difference
As one of the top behavioral health EHR providers in the country, Qualifacts Systems, Inc. has been changing the health care industry since our founding in 2000. A 5-time honoree on the Inc. 5000 list, we have an entrepreneurial spirit born from our start-up roots, and an amazing team of down-to-earth people who are empowered to be successful in their jobs every day.
Collaboration with industry leaders and mentors is a routine part of what we do, with the focus of making a meaningful impact in people’s lives. Our people get the best from themselves and their peers in an open and supportive environment. Join us and Make a Difference!
The Regional Sales Manager is an outside sales opportunity. Focus will be on understanding total market opportunity, identifying potential clients, developing relationships, driving the sales process, and closing new business. Successful candidates will possess excellent communication and organizational skills, a proven sales track record of success or leadership experience in Behavioral Health, and the demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team. We offer a strong compensation package to include base salary and uncapped commissions for a total on-target annual cash compensation of 200k+ and solid benefits package.
- Manage a full sales cycle including prospect identification, qualification, demo & close
- Exceed quota on a quarterly and annual basis
- Continuously build and maintain a high-quality sales pipeline – lead generation (including cold calling) required while also pursuing and managing leads provided by inside sales lead team.
- Collaboratively work with Systems Consultants to design, plan, and implement a quality and needs-driven sales demonstration program (to include determining sales/demo objectives and designing demo scenarios to meet internal and external requirements)
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers in a team selling environment
- Attend key trade shows in your region along with building relationships with current customers and state key influencers in behavioral health to drive overall market penetration strategy
- Maintain detailed notes on deal progress using Salesforce.com
- Communicate effectively with C-level prospects and customers
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- 7+ years demonstrated success working directly with behavioral/mental health organizations in a leadership capacity with strong knowledge/understanding around Electronic Health Records and demonstrated ability to develop business relationships and opportunities through relationship building and influence at the C-level. May consider individuals outside of behavioral health if they have successfully sold other types of enterprise level technology solutions into new markets (ideally complex, high value SaaS deals with long sales cycles in a healthcare vertical)
- Experience proactively engaging external prospects/leads, donors or other “buyers” at both the staff/user and executive level
- Experience in handling complex projects with many internal coordination points, multi-level/ multi-department external stakeholders and extended timelines
- Strong strategic planning and activity implementation skills (critical thinking, researching, organization, prioritization and action orientation) required to create and deliver robust territory plans including call activity, marketing campaigns, top account identification, quarterly forecasting, and pipeline management.
- A new customer acquisition sales mindset (versus account management) with evidence of exceeding sales quotas or other aggressive business goals for several years
- Demonstrated ability to learn new information, follow designated methodologies. Must have desire/willingness to adopt and execute QSI lead generation and sales processes including cold calling activities
- Outgoing, personable nature with excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Demonstrated ability to uncover and access underlying business needs and develop compelling solution/sales messaging
- Excellent influencing and communication/negotiation skills
- High attention to details, diligent in documentation and very organized
- Competitive drive, self-starter, resourceful, collaborative, and coachable
- Strong software skills, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
- 10+ years demonstrated success in SaaS sales or behavioral healthcare leadership roles
- EHR / EMR knowledge and/or experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM/Sales management tools preferred
- Familiarity with standard computer technologies (Saas) and architecture fundamentals&am