OmniMD is a leading cloud-based Certified Electronic Health Records (EHR), and Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) that has helped over 12,000 healthcare professionals and hundreds of medical practices transform their clinical operations, patient care, and financial health through technology and services since 2001.
Role: Tele/Inside Sales Manager – (Anywhere in US) Working remotely options
Company: OmniMD/ISM Net
Location: Hawthorne, NY/Greater NY Area
Education: Bachelors required, Masters strongly preferred
- An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
The candidate must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales. Experience in inside Sales of min 5-10 years’ experience in EHR/ healthcare technologies/Medical Billing Solutions or IT software Service with prove track records
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Qualifications: BA/BS degree or equivalent
OmniMD™ is prepared to offer an attractive compensation package, including base salary, incentive compensation, and other benefits.