Meditech Clinical Analyst|
View Company Profile
View all jobs from this company
<< Go back |
||Feb 27, 2020
||- n/a -
||- n/a -
||US - Oklahoma
||- n/a -
Position Title: MEDITECH Clinical Analyst - CPOE, PCM, PCS, RXM
- Previous MEDITECH CPOE, PCM, PCS, RXM module build, testing, training, and support experience
- Experience with MEDITECH Client Server
- Ability to travel 80-100% to Mid West location
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide build, design, and testing for MEDITECH CPOE, PCM, PCS, RXM modules .
- Support Physician and Nursing Documentation workflow analysis.
- Build interventions, assessments, and care plans in PCS.
- Build templates, sections, and normal in PCM.
- Build multi-disciplinary discharge functionality in RXM/MIS.
- Build orders and order sets in OE.
- Identify business and clinical issues through interaction with clinicians and end users.
- Collaborate with Clinical Analysts on current and future state workflows and documentation redesign.
- Facilitate gap analysis and process redesign workshops within and between several hospital departments.
- Complete general system troubleshooting and facilitate troubleshooting training sessions.
- Resolve reported system and application problems in test and production environments.
- Function as liaison and advocate to clinicians to ensure the system meets end user requirements.
- Evaluate, design, and develop testing plans and assist with testing system functionality and validation.
- Provide reports and performance of unit, functional, system, integration and regression testing.
- Manage quality auditing of project data and system build prior to conversions.
- Develop educational materials and deliver training to all levels of clinical staff.
- Provide leadership and guidance to project team and prioritize scheduled tasks to maintain project scope.
- Experience working with specialty physician departments (e.g. Cardiology, Pulmonary, Gastroenterology, Orthopedics surgery, etc.) a plus.
- Must bring positive energy to the position
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace healthcare environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results oriented
- Clear commitment to the project
- Focus on accountability
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Maintain professional attitude and performance