Texas Health Resources seeks to hire a Finance ERP Solutions Specialist III to work full time in their ERP Solutions and Support Department.
The address is 612 E. Lamar Blvd, Arlington, TX 76011.
Salary range is Minimum $41.88/hr. to Maximum $60.34/hr. – based on relevant experience.
The ERP Solutions Specialist III works with ERP leadership and key stakeholders within their functional area to implement business improvement opportunities and provide ERP system support.
This position functions as a project manager and provides consulting services on how to integrate information technologies into ERP business processes.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Business Administration, Information Technology, or other related field required or 4 additional years of experience in lieu of degree.
- 6 years' experience in the supported business functional area (e.g. finance, supply chain, human capital), preferably in healthcare to include 2 years' experience working with ERP systems, preferably PeopleSoft / Oracle required
- 6 years of Finance experience with 2 years PeopleSoft FSCM experience highly preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Ability to work with all levels of the ERP business functional area within the organization.
- Highly organized
- Experience with documentation, workflow design, build or operational workflow in area of specialty.
- Knowledge of healthcare ERP business environments is highly desirable.
- Ability to develop a trusted relationship with key stakeholders and work collaboratively with teams of all sizes as well as independently with little to no supervision.
- PC skills required.
- Experienced professional with a full understanding of build and maintenance of ERP applications and systems.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Able to serve as team mentor or supervisor to other team ERP (Solutions or Project) Specialists.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Networks with senior internal/external personnel within their ERP business functional area.
- Normally receives little instructions on routine work, general instructions on new projects or assignments.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served.
Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals.
At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights:
- Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2020 (#15) (6th year in a row)
- Fortune's list of Best Workplaces in Health Care (#1)
- Employees' Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor (2018 and 2019)
You belong here. Please apply online.